Online fraud costs business around 80 billion euros per year and proportionally increases by +20 % faster than e-commerce itself.*
86 % of fraud is committed within the first 24 hours after the data has been stolen. That´s why real time reaction is the key to success nowadays.
The damage caused by online fraud not only includes cost for chargebacks, fees and staff. Merchants also lose revenue by sweeping away customers due to undifferentiated fraud prevention processes and thus disabled growth in new markets and countries. Anti-fraud rules that have not been optimally adjusted also preclude good customers and thus reduce turnover.
Every business needs a customized anti-fraud strategy and the right solutions for it. How2Pay is your contact for Kount® in Germany. Kount® is one of the leading companies for fraud management, offering a complete decision engine. This includes:
- Interaction Screening: Regardless of whether registration, login or payment: every action goes through the Kount® Engine and is analyzed.
- Responses in real time improve usability.
- Auto Agent performs further automatic testing of unclear transactions in a few seconds.
- Coordinated tools ensure more efficient manual review.
- For further checks through external databases are carried out without any additional costs.
- First increase in turnover will develop in 60 days.
* Source: LexisNexis, 2012 True Cost of Fraud.